Oct 7, 2011

suka suki di malam hari:)

assalamualaikum:)

ha3.

no idea rite now.

juz last night was the bestest nite for me.
*broken grammar.i'm sorry madam rabitah:P

most of my roommate was gayut2 last night
(gayut fon ea.bkan gyut cam monyet 2h-_-")


mcm ney laa lbey kurang:p

ha3.

so,i'm the one who be the 'PENGACAU'.singing loudly besides them and their ears:)


cmney ar aku melalak semalam.

haha.to their pakwes,i'm sorry for being so noisy+talkative+sewel+mereng last nite:p
didn't mean to actually.

ha3.

know what?shahrani boy said 'bingit' to me after i finished sang him the baba's black sheep song.

does it nice,rite?huh!how could he said 'bingit'?
crazy man!ha3.




ney shahrani.



ney noliy.

ha3.

[heart] my friends so much!!

*hoping shahrani and noliy would not read my blog or else they probably cut my throat!


mampus aku jadi camnie:p





WRITTEN BY:Huwaina Abdul Halim


No comments:

Post a Comment